Dear Parishioners, The Parish will reopen for Mass beginning Jan 12, 2021. Thank you to everyone who has prayed for and supported the friars during our quarantine! It was much appreciated!
Sunday 10AM Mass can be viewed live on Facebook (htps://www.facebook.com/BrPhilOFMCap)
Eucharistic Adoration will follow the 8:30 Mass every Friday. It will consist of Exposition, Mid-morning Prayer, Rosary, Silence before our Lord, and then Benediction. The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be provided during the Holy Hour from 9:15-9:45. Mid-morning prayer will be provided.
Event Schedule for the Month of December
- Dec 7 – 5pm – Vigil Mass for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception (Holy Day of Obligation)
- Dec 8 – Mass for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception (Holy Day of Obligation)
- 9:30 am
- Dec 22 – Recollection Evening w/ Confessions and Adoration
- Dec. 24 – Christmas Vigil Mass
- Dec. 25 – Christmas Mass
- Dec. 28-29 Parish Closed
- No Masses
- Dec. 31 – Vigil Mass for the Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God (Holy Day of Obligation)
- Jan 1 – Mass for the Solemnity of Mary the Mother of God (Holy Day of Obligation)
Guidelines for the Resumption of Mass for the Diocese of Harrisburg.
The mission of Holy Family Parish will continue during these times. But in order to continue our work, we need your support. Without your gifts, our Parish will struggle to continue our most basic functions. These times are challenging, but we humbly ask for your continued financial support so that we may continue our vital functions. Gifts can be made by mailing your check to Holy Family Catholic Church, 555 25th., Harrisburg, PA 17104, or through these three easy steps to use our new online system.
To assist our Parishes that do not currently offer online/electronic giving, the Diocese is temporarily providing our Parishes the use of our online giving platform. Please know that although financial gifts to your Parish can be made using this Diocesan system, all funds donated for your Parish will be credited to your Parish account.
- Please visit:
- Complete the form, making sure to select Holy Family Parish Harrisburg from the Parish* drop down menu and click “Next.”
- Review your information and then click “Submit Form” to complete your donation. Once submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirming your donation.